Parikshit Mahajan is an ex-research analyst, who wa s a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions team of
KPMG's Corporate Finance Division in New Delhi. He was actively involved in arranging for strategic investment,
project funding and research in various segments across many Industries, conducting business valuations,
transaction advisory and busin ess development. Mahajan has graduated with Honors in Commerce and Management
from University o f Delhi in 1996 after which he worked in PricewaterhouseCoopers (Erstwhile Coopers &
Lybrand and was present there during PwC Merger), New Delhi in the Assurance & Business Advisory Serv ices (ABAS).
During his term with PwC he pursued Accountancy and Audit for a period of 4 years registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
He has had a host of extensive training cour se’s ranging from Health Insurance Claims,
Underwriting and Business Modeling and has served a large number of top Fortune 500 MNC clients specifically in the Insurance Sector.
After his tenure with KPMG, Corporate Finance, he f ounded East West Assist TPA Pvt. Ltd., in January 2002 and procured
a license in India to service Hea lth Insurance claims and
provide assistance to Indian policyholders from the IRDA (Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority) in May 2002.
Mahajan’s main goal has been to stress on quality not quantit y, and has been driving gradual business increase over years due to his personal intervention to deta il,
dynamic control, striving for highest levels of customer satisfaction, an employee centric approach and keeping in mind strong business ethics and most importantly
the core values of the East West Group.
His most recent focus and success has been involvement as Ownership and Management team member of a Large TPA in Middle East (Dubai) Maxcare ME LL C since October 2012,
where he is currently spearheading a JV/Acquisition of his TPA by one of the largest Insurers and Reinsurers in the Region to form a larger In-House TPA which would have
strateg ic focus to service more than 10 countries in the region. His new TPA ‘Maxcare ME’ is providing Under writing support,
Enrollment processing and Claims Administration to National Life & General Insurance Company of Oman amongst other large clients and
have developed cutting edge technologies and innova tive products in the field of HMO Based Insurance Plans and Preventive Healthcare,
which would be int roduced to the Indian market in the coming year after successful implementation and performance in the Middle East/GCC market.
Key innovations done at Maxcare TPA: Claim Processing, Product Formulati ons and Network Negotiations, HMO Scheme, Preventive Healthcare Management, E-ClaimFilling, Coding-ICD and CPT,
Electronic Medical Record Management System (EMRM), Medical Travel Assistance.
Key Strengths and Initiatives at East West Group :
Leading clients serviced:
- Claims Processing for the largest Health & AccidentInsurer in India National Insurance Co. Ltd. &since 2004.
- Claims settler for the 2ndlargest Health & Accident Insurer - United India Insurance since 2007.
- Serviced over a quarter million Health & Accident claims.
- 5 offices & a Network of over 3500 Hospitals Nationwide.
- Secretary General, All India Association of TPA’s.
- Executive council, All India Association of TPA’s.
- One of the best Incurred Claims Ratio (ICR) in the Indian Health Industry @ 72%.
- EClaim Healthexchange Cashless Network and Eclaim Filing.
- Online Grievance Redressal.
- Fully online claim processing and access to all stakeholders.
- Expertise in bulk OP Claims and TMGP – Tailor MadeGroup Mediclaim Policies servicing.
- ECard and Online Enrollment processing.
- Fully Web and SMS enabled tracking.
National Insurance, United India Insurance, New Ind ia Assurance, Oriental Insurance, Glaxo Smithkline Beecham,
Tata Power, AVL India, National Building C onstruction Corp., SMS Seimag India, HCL, Bajaj Capital,
Ericsson, US Aid, Oxfam, Lufthansa, Infome dia, GAP, GE, TV Today ,
India TV Network, Honda, BBC World, YKK, ABB, Allied Domecq, Gillette, India n Oil, ONGC, ESPN